What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Are you ready to sell your home?
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on social websites such as Twitter, Facebook and You Tube as well as other websites and MLS. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
New to Selling Your Home?
Is this your first time selling a house? Here are 8 steps to help you understand the process of selling your home:
1. Define your needs: Write down reasons why you want to sell your home.
2. Name your price: Your next task is to determine what the best selling price for your home is.
3. Prepare your home: The first impression of your home is important! Making sure your house is in tip-top shape is critical.
4. Get the word out: With the help of your agent, it is time to market your house.
5. Receive an offer: Once you receive an offer, you and your agent will sit down and review the offer to see if it fits you needs.
6. Negotiate to sell: Most offers require some negotiating. Your agent will help you come up with the best agreement for both parties.
7. Prepare to close: Once an offer is accepted, your agent will go over a list of things both the buyer and seller needs to do.
8. Closing the deal: "Closing" refers to the meeting where ownership of the property is legally transferred to the buyer.
Understanding the Buyer
There are three factors that you, the seller, can control when selling your home:
- The homes condition
- Asking price
- Marketing strategy
However, it is also important to understand the factors that influence the buyer. The more your home matches these qualifications, the more competitive it will be in the marketplace.
One of the most influential factors a buyer has in buying a home is its location. According to the National Association of REALTORS, neighborhood quality is the #1 reason buyers choose certain homes.
While some buyers want to simplify their lives and downsize to a smaller home, home sizes in general have continued to increase.
Preferences in floor plans and amenities go in and out of fashion, and your real estate agent can inform you of the "hot ticket" items that are selling homes in your market.
How Can a Real Estate Agent Help Sell your Home
A Real Estate Agent is a valuable tool to have when selling your home. Here are 10 questions to ask a Real Estate Agent to help you find one that fits your needs:
1. Are you a full-time professional real estate agent?
2. Do you have a personal assistant, team, or staff to handle different parts of the purchase?
3. Do you have a website that will list my home?
4. How will you keep in contact with me during the selling process, and how often?
5. What do you do that other agents don't that ensures i'm getting top dollar for my home?
6. Will you give me names of past clients?
7. Do you have a performance guarantee?
8. How will you get paid? How are your fees structured?
9. How would you develop pricing strategies for our home?
10. What will you do to sell my home?
To find out more about selling your home, click here